Do you have an insider scoop on a top story? Send your tips straight to Marc Franco via AIM at RhyDinGossip.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Midsummer Madness ... with Barbie

Hello, fashion aficionados! I’m bold, I’m beautiful, I’m Barbie and I am back covering for Marc Franco and staff with a recap of everything that was sassy and not-so-classy at last night’s Midsummer Festival.

But, wait. Where is Marc, you may ask? When your publisher buys you a round of tickets for a two-day bender in Tijuana, you say Viva la Mexico!, and you go, am I right? And who better to cover one of the most amazing events of RhyDin’s social season while you’re off in some south-of-the-Nexus theme park biting the worm (and I sincerely hope that is not a euphemism!) than the multiverse’s most amazing beauty and fashion icon?

No one, that’s who!

So sit back, order another post-party Mimosa to wash down that handful of aspirin, and get ready for a recap of last night’s Fabulous and Fail, liberally seasoned with enough gossip to make even my ears burn! And after the lies they were spreading about those pictures of me and Charlie Sheen in the hot tub last fall, that’s saying something. Repeat after me: Aside from diamonds, plausible deniability is a girl's best friend. A little life-coaching moment, just between us, free of charge. Oooh! I think I smell a new Dragon Channel reality show in the making...

No comments:

Post a Comment